10 Things To Do During A Snowstorm To Relieve Boredom
The Northeast is in the middle of a HUGE snowstorm! Here are 10 things you can do to relieve some boredom while you are stuck inside!
- Scroll TNB.com of course! Its always fun to scroll Real Estate listings and find your dream home. Thinking of sunny days in your new backyard could be just the thing you need. Find anything that interests you? Make sure to call Lynn Garafola, Team Leader with Team Nest Builder at 973-222-3777 to discuss your move today!
- Redecorate your home without spending a dime: move your photos/images around.
- Get organized: create an “important stuff” drawer with things you always need but always misplace.
- Check to make sure anything with a battery doesn’t have it leaking. Replace old batteries.
- Grind up sensitive documents and envelopes you no longer need.
- Give yourself a luxurious soak in a bubble bath with candles and relaxing music.
- Make mac ‘n cheese or your favourite comfort food. It’s a cheat day if you’re on a diet.
- Take coffee to the next level by adding a splash of your favourite liqueur.
- Play your favourite board game.
- Bundle up and playoutside with your kids, or go on a winter walk!
Any other great ideas? Leave a comment below and let us know what YOU are doing today!