Dover Homes for Sale
- Incorporated: 1869
- County: Morris
- Population: 17,977
- Size: 2.726mi2
Once a port on the Morris Canal, the town of Dover was originally home to iron and mill factories, machine shops, and many other manufacturing facilities. Today Dover is a diverse community of many neighborhoods with a busy historic downtown area. The New Jersey Transit Dover Train Station provides service to Morristown, Newark, or New York City. Lakeland and New Jersey Transit also offer many busing options to residents. While Dover is a large town, sometimes with a city feel, there are many nearby parks for those wishing to enjoy a more bucolic setting, including Waterworks Park, Hedden County Park, and Dickerson Mine Preserve.
Points of Interest In & Around Dover
- Hedden County Park - Couty Park - Dover, NJ
- Waterworks Park - Public Park - Dover, NJ
- Dickerson Mine Preserve - Nature Preserve & Hiking Trails - Dover, NJ
- St. Clare's Dover General Hospital - Hospital - Dover, NJ
- NJ Transit Dover Station - NJTransit Train Station - Dover, NJ
- Dover Free Public Library - Public Library - Dover, NJ
- Doctors Park
- Fox Hills
- Hedden Park
- Hurd Park
- Park Plaza
- Salem Village
Included below are homes for sale in Dover. If you would like more information on any of these Dover real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Dover listings come on the market.