Frankford Twp. Homes for Sale
- Incorporated: 1798
- County: Sussex
- Population: 5,311
- Size: 35.3mi2
The perfect place for the outdoor enthusist Frankford Township is a community of forests, wetlands, lakes, streams and rolling agriculture land. Skylands Stadium and the Sussex County Fairgrounds are both located within the township and Stokes State Forest, the Appalachian Trail, the Kittatinny Mountains, and the Delaware Water Gap National Reacreation Area are all nearby to enjoy.
Points of Interest In & Around Frankford Twp.
- Culvers Lake - Lake - Frankford, NJ
- Skylands Stadium - Baseball Stadium - Frankford, NJ
- Sussex County Fairgrounds - County Fairground - Frankford, NJ
- Stokes State Forest - State Forest - Frankford, NJ
- Sussex County Library Main Branch - Library - Frankford, NJ
- Sunrise Mountain - Mountain & Hiking Trails - Vernon, NJ
- Baliey Green
- Culvers Lake
- High Ridge Estates
- Lake Owassa
- Lilac Farms
- Ross's Corner
Included below are homes for sale in Frankford Twp.. If you would like more information on any of these Frankford Twp. real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Frankford Twp. listings come on the market.